Thursday 10 April 2014

11 Vegan Burgers That Even Non Vegans Love

Thanks for visiting! I've moved to a bigger and better site! You can view this post here:

http://www.recipetineats.com/11-vegan-burgers-that-even-non-vegans-love/

Here's a preview….

Burgers don't need meat to be great.  Gone are the days of dry, tasteless meat-free burgers. These are my favourite Vegan Burger recipes that even non-vegans love. It was supposed to be my 10 favourites, but I couldn't decide which to cut out so I just decided to go with 11. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

1. Quinoa Chickpea Burgers by Pureella. One of my all time favourites. I love everything about it - the flavours, the texture, the fact that it's no fail and that even non vegans absolutely love it. Get the recipe.
























No comments:

Post a Comment